Sunday, March 3, 2013

C4K Summary

This is my C4K summary for the month of February

This blog I commented on was a 10th grade girl named Michelle at BCHS. Her post was this: 
Tom Walker was a very greedy man. Tom and his wife both cheated on each other. He was a person that never wanted anyone else to have anything but him. He wanted to be first at all times. He wanted his way and only his way.

My response to her:
Hey Michelle! I enjoyed reading this little tid bit about Tom Walker. How long is this story? I've actually never heard of it until I read your blog on it. It doesn't seem like a very happy story from what you put on here! Thanks for the insight.


The next blog I posted on is a girl named Trinity that is a Year 5 student at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand. She is 8 years old and loves Barbie. Her post was about some artwork she had done earlier that year and posted a couple pictures of them. My comment to her was this:


Hi Trinity! I love your artwork. They are very colorful! You are very talented and I hope you keep up the great work. Is that you in the picture? I look forward to reading more of your blog and seeing if you draw anymore pictures so the world can see them!

Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment